HI,
I am doing good. How are you guys doing ? We get enough money to eat mom don't worry, we just don't get to eat nice stuff like what I am used to back at home. We just eat rice every day. This week has been very hard and stressful. We have been working so hard, and we only really have one progressing investigator at this time. Every one just does not have the time for us and we are getting punted a lot! Our investigator Lily Beth that I told you about a while back that we met that I said was so cool dropped us, so that really sucks. These two kids that we were teaching their parents dropped us and told us not to come back. Almost all of the new investigators that we have tracked and got return appointment with us were either not there when we went back or did not have time for us. It is stressful. The two people that have baptism dates that we are teaching have not been coming to church also. We are teaching this 16 year old girl, she is a referral from a member. We teach her every other night, she is progressing very fast though. She keeps all of her commitments and reads and understands everything we teach and has received an answer to her prayer about the Book of Mormon and the Prophet Joseph Smith. She has been coming to church also. That is the only investigator that is really progressing.
I love you guys and I miss you both so very much. I miss the dog too. Well I love you so much and will talk to you next Monday. :)Love Elder Pincock
No comments:
Post a Comment