Doug and Deb

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MISSIONARY blessings - good work - and fun!

While spending some time at the Missionary Rehabilitation Center in Manila for medical tests Elder Pincock was blessed to be able to attend the temple each day.
He wrote, ". . . one day I went to the temple I did not go with the other Elders. They went in the morning and I wanted to go in the afternoon for some reason. I went in the afternoon and when I got there one of the families that I got really close with in my last area named the Floza family was there. I got to see them, it was so awesome to get to see them, I was so surprised to see them. They were there and their daughter was getting married that day. I got to attend the wedding in the temple; it was a really cool experience."


SOME GOOD WORK ELDERS!







sOME iSLAND p-DAY fUN!











No comments:

Post a Comment