"As we were out tracting one day in the rice fields we were not having much success and then I saw a scarecrow. So I thought I would go and try to tract him for fun. I talked to him and I introduced the gospel to him and he really listened good, and looked at me the whole time. I tried to set a return appointment with him, he did not say anything, but he is always there so I guess we can go back anytime and continue teaching him!"
ALSO:
"This week has been a pretty good week. We have been working hard. The only crappie thing is, is that we have a lot of baptismal dates for April 18th but we have had to move them because they [our investigators] have not been coming to church every Sunday. They have to come to church 4 times in a row before they can be baptized, that is the hardest thing for our investigators. So because we had to move their baptism dates, if I am transferred on the 25th, I will not have any baptisms in this area, which will kind of suck. I have a feeling I might be transferred. I have been here for a pretty long time."
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, ELDER!
WE LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment